Ahead of the forthcoming 2023 General Elections, the People’s Democratic Party, PDP has yesterday 28 January 2022, released her scheduled timetable of activities.
The statement signed by Hon. Umar M. Bature, National Organizing Secretary on behalf of the party reads:
The National Working Committee (NWC) of our great Party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has concluded the Timetable and schedule of activities for the conduct of Ward, Local Government Area and State Congresses in Anambra State for the purpose of electing new Ward, LGA and State Executive Committee members.
The Timetable and Schedule of activities are as follows;
1. Sale of Forms- Tuesday, February 1 to Friday, February 14, 2022
2. Ward Congress to elect Ward Excos and 3 Ad-Hoc delegates- Saturday, February 19, 2022
3. Ward Congresses Appeals-Tuesday, February 22, 2022
4. LGA Congress to Elect LGA Excos and National Delegates- Saturday, February 26, 2022
5. LGA Congress Appeals – Wednesday, March 2, 2022
6. Screening of State Exco Aspirants- Thursday, February 24, 2022
7. Screening State Exco Appeals – Saturday, February 26, 2022
8. State Congress to Elect State Executive officers – Saturday, March 5, 2022
9. State Congress Appeals- Tuesday, March 08, 2022
Aspirants to various positions, leaders, critical stakeholders and teeming members of our Party in Anambra State are to take note accordingly.